18 May 2022
* 1 kg chicken mince
* 1 can of coconut milk
* 1 tablespoon curry powder
* 1 tsp chicken stock powder
* 2 carrots, diced
* 1 capsicum, diced
* 3 potatoes, diced
* 1 tsp onion and garlic for sauteeing
1. Saute garlic and onion in a pan
2. Add the chicken and let it simmer for one minute
3. Add the potatoes, carrots, and capsicum, and simmer until cooked
4. Add the curry powder and chicken stock powder and mix.
5. Add the coconut milk.
6. Let it cook for 15 minutes or until ready.
* 1 kg spaghetti noodles
* 1 bottle Passata tomato sauce
* 1 kg minced beef
* 1 cup grated carrots
* 1 onion, diced
* 1 tsp garlic, minced
* 1 cup cooking cream
* 1 tsp beef stock powder
* 2 cups grated cheese
1. Saute onion and garlic, then add the minced beef.
2. When beef is almost cooked, add the grated carrots and tomato sauce.
3. Pour in the cooking cream and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Garnish with cheese.
5. Serve and enjoy.